Your first-line of defense against the harmful effects of sun exposure.
Broad-spectrum sunscreen provides UVA/UVB protection in a non-greasy, PABA-free, and fragrance-free formula that applies completely sheer in an elegant matte finish.
Daily Sun Protection Is Essential to Help Preserve Skin Health
The Importance of Sunscreen Composition
The American Academy of Dermatology recommends daily use of sunscreens that provide8:
Different Ingredients Provide a Range of Benefits
|Skin Type||Combination Skin, Dry Skin, Normal Skin, Oily Skin, Sensitive Skin|
Protect Your Skin by Following These Guidelines
- Seek the shade, in particular between 10:00 am and 4:00 pm
- Avoid tanning and UV tanning booths
- Cover up with clothing, a broad-brimmed hat, and UV-blocking sunglasses
- Use a broad-spectrum sunscreen every day with an SPF of 30 or higher
- Apply 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) of sunscreen all over the body 30 minutes before going outside; reapply every 2 hours, and after swimming or sweating
- Every month, examine the skin head to toe for changes
- Every year, see a physician for a complete skin exam
16.5% Zinc Oxide, 10% Homosalate, 5% Octisalate.